PRI Medical Center, owned and operated by the Philippine Rehabilitation Institute Foundation, Inc. is commited to the Christian ideals of quality health care services through:
- Leadership and competence in delivering healthcare servicesEducating and training potential health providers as well as patients, family support group and volunteers with advocacies to serve the sick with genuine compassion
- Striving to improve the health care status of the community it serves
- Expanding the horizons of medical knowledge through biomedical research and continuing professional education
PRI Medical Center will enhance its position as one of the leading health care providers in the Pampanga area and north of Metro Manila area, to be among the nation’s respected, admired, and trusted health care organizations.
- In fulfilling this role, PRI Medical Center will:
- Attract and enhance relationships with the most qualified, accomplished and respected physicians, scientists, and nurses and other health care professionals and staffProvide distinguished and relevant programs that build upon a tradition of clinical innovation, biomedical research, education, and community service.Foster a culture of responsive and compassionate clinical care and operational performance.
Now accepting new students for both PRI Guagua, Pampanga and PRI Banawe, Quezon City Campuses!